Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Green Day: Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Nelly & Tim McGraw: Over and over again
Good Charlotte: I just want to live

That is just basically a note to myself. (And once I compile enough songs it will be a hint to someone who has a faster internet connection then myself.)


My new term: Hooptie (n) origins of Rae's mid-western dialect: A person of the male pursuasion in whom Rae is in love with and would like to 'have his babies' though he does not like her in the same way. I.E. Rae's hooptie has not called her in two days.

I went to the mall today for the first time since Christmas. It was depressing. So much stuff that I want (and can justify needing) that I can now not buy because of the looming car payment. See following:

1) The cutest dress ever. Do I have anywhere fancy to go? Thats right, I live a boring life, alone.
2) Sex and the City: Season 6 Part Une and Part Deux. No longer 20% off. I told the guy working there, "Well, that is shitty."
3) Shoes. Oh my god the shoes. I can't even describe how much I miss them.
4) Winter coat that I previous pined over in the fall. Now 60% off.

I left the mall with empty hands. I was relatively depressed and definitely low on the previously mentioned endorphines that shopping usually gives me until I saw my slick looking Jetta in the parking lot. I ran to it..... "MINE!" I was happy all the way home.

So now, I must get my taxes done so I can get my refund ASAP and hopefully purchase one of the above mentioned objects.

drink of the week: apple juice. straight up.

1 comment:

Hairtux said...

Hah! I told you so, Jackie.