Friday, February 03, 2006

My thoughts exactly.

I was listening to Dateline tonight (while browsing for the perfect dress online). John Stossel did a report titled "Thats so rude!" about people who answer their phones during lunches/weddings/meetings.

The CEO for MPL Public Relations said that he thrives with his pager and emails because he can cut right to the meat of the subject. I believe his exact words were closer to:

CEO MAN: When I use email what I want accomplished is done, there is no chit chat, I don't have to ask how your children are doing because honestly, I really don't care.

From a self-proclaimed hater of talking on the phone: I would love to work for that man!

1 comment:

Hairtux said...

I like the way that guy thinks. If I didn't have to talk on the phone all fucking day I'd be 100% more productive.

xmhxbfm!