Friday, September 12, 2008

Digital Detroit

Amazon loves to offer me recommendations based on previous purchases. This list amuses me to no ends. I've often purchased items from this list and now, it looks like I will have to buy another.

Amazon says I should buy Stuff White People Like by Christian Lander. Instead I went to his website Stuff White People Like. It's all pretty amusing, and I can imagine what the book would be like. However, his post where he calls MySpace the Digital Detroit really made me laugh.

I must thank Amazon for cluing me in to another great literary work.

Also, I must add a link that this guy I used to associate with, Paul had on his page simply because it makes me want to vomit: Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeseburgers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your use of the term "Guy I used to associate with", because it makes it sound like I got some.

Jackie Rae said...

I do believe I made out with some guy at your house in Duluth once.

lrfrjd,
Rae

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Okay...that looks so nasty! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I always love hearing from someone new!