Being as I don't want to tap out a thousand word movie quote test/survey via my BlackBerry on Facebook I have resorted to posting one here for your enjoyment (or ignoring pleasure).
Post a comment with your answer as to what movie the following quotes belong to:
1) I think we both said some things we didn't mean, like... when you broke up with me... on my b-day. (Paul - Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist)
2) Why are you wearing that stupid man suit? (Mr. Hair - Donnie Darko) I knew you'd get this one, Aaron.
3) Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple-dare-you and going right for the throat! (Mr. Hair - A Christmas Story)
4) See, I'm on this new diet, well, I don't eat anything. And right before I feel I'm going to faint, I eat a cube of cheese. I'm one stomach flu away from my goal weight.
5) Did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car? (Mr. Hair - Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle)
6) No capes! (Mr. Hair - The Incredibles) Best quote in the movie.
7) I found Jesus... He's taller in person. (Paul - Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist)
8) Well boys, our monochromatic friend's in danger. Looks like we have a job to do. Captain's log: embarking into hostile territory. Kowalski! We'll need to win the hearts and the minds of the natives. Rico, we'll need special tactical equipment. We're gonna face extreme peril. Private probably won't survive.
14 year old Montana ranch kid ropes drowning man out of Yellowstone River
[Hero]
-
[image: Hero] [link] [7 comments]
1 hour ago
5 comments:
#1 and #7 are from "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist", which is quite possibly the worst movie ever made.
So bad that you memorized the movie? I think that movie is great. Caroline was by far my favorite character.
intri,
Rae
2-Donnie Darko
3-A Christmas Story!
5-Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
6-Incredibles?
Don't know the rest. I'm going to assume that is because they are chick flicks or animated movies like Kung Fu Panda or some other crap like that. :D
lizes,
Hair
Here you go Jackie: http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Congrats_on_the_Marathon_____and_Proposal_Washington_DC.html
grappedl
Thanks, Dan.
#4 is a movie none of you have probably seen because it is "a chick flick."
#8 is one of my favorites. Ask your niece or nephew. They might figure it out.
trablesi,
Rae
Post a Comment