Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Some Consider It A Problem

I've often commented that I can't leave the house without chapstick. If I do my lips start to go dry and they feel like they are burning. I have to stop immediately and purchase one. Often, with a chapstick in my pocket, I can go hours without needing to reapply. I really want to go on a show like Survivor, but I'm scared that I would crumble and asked to be sent home after two hours because I couldn't stand that they wouldn't let me bring chapstick as a luxury item.

I never really realized how many I carried around daily until I was looking for something in my purse today:




My favorite is the Chapstick Medicated. I am finding it increasingly difficult to find this flavor in stores. This worries me. Why discontinue my favorite one? First Taco Bell stops making their Spicy Chicken Buritto and now Chapstick is phasing out Medicated? Life just doesn't seem fair.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Chapstick is a problem for you like alcohol was a problem for Dylan Thomas. Someday they'll find you dead in your house with 12 sticks worth of it in your stomach.

Jackie Rae said...

That is a very disturbing and disgusting image. Albeit, not too far fetched.