Thursday, September 09, 2004

Issue #1 Weight
Issue #2 Boy

That's right. I have two issues to talk about today and I had to make a note of them so that I wouldn't forget. It's been that sort of week. Coming back from a vacation is definitely a kill-joy. My post vacation high made it as far as this morning where as I went out and partied last night like I was still ON vacation. I'm tired. 12 hours on Tuesday. 9.87 on Wednesday. 11.5 today. And 11 more tomorrow (with eight interviews scheduled). Zoiks.

Issue #1 - Weight
Why am I not allowed to comment on my own weight without others rolling their eyes? It's unfair and I feel like people tune me out after I say that I either want to lose weight or tone up certain aspects of my body. NOTE: I AM NOT SAYING I'M FAT. I am just not as happy with my body as I was/could be. I know I could have more muscular thighs and trim definite inches off of my rear. Unfortunately, if I do manage to slim down a bit I will lose the one good thing that I got from my recent porking-up; my boobs. I have never felt better wearing a low cut shirt (even with a little help from Victoria).... my boobs look fantastic. If I had a digital camera and if I had no self respect I would photograph said boobage. Too bad for you!

Anyways, I do want to lose weight. I am not happy with my self image and can definitely see how those who are a little over-weight can have an issue with theri body image and an unhealthy obsession with fixing it. I know that all I need to do is exercise: a little bit of running would tone up everything that I am unhappy with. So why don't I do it? What is my fucking problem? I'm not really sure, but its starting to piss me off.

Issue #2 - Boys
Turns out I am cool shit. Said incident with potato gun is no longer an issue. Turns out said boy was just a wee bit hungover and needed some neutral mind numbing task to recouperate. Said boy did show up at the bar last night and did have sober conversation with self. He says the only thing stopping him from going any further with this (motion between boy and self) is work. You see, I'm not SUPPOSED to date employees of mine; but its never stopped me before, plus he is H-O-T! I said, "Don't worry about it!"

Said boy says, "I don't know why you are interested in me. Blah blah blah." Was I supposed to say, "I don't know why you like me either." Because I didn't. I know exactly why he likes me--- because I am the coolest shit around these parts. Girlfriends don't get better then me. I wash and fill up your truck with gas if you let me drive it. I drop you off at the strip club for your friends bachelor party AND I tell you to call when you want a ride home. I buy YOU beer and maybe even dinner. I give you time to hang out with your friends without me. And I can shoot skeet with the best of them.

Said boy says that he is busy (going to different neighboring state) every weekend in September and doesn't want me to feel bad that he hasn't asked me out. I'm chill. I get all nervous. I get all... do I say it...... girlie.

I don't like dinner dates. Especially not for the first one. I like hanging out, watching movies, and playing pool. Skip the formalities with me please, they aren't necessary.

Well, I hope you all have enjoyed my two issues today weight and boys. I'm sure since 1o0% of my audience is boys that no one actually got this far. But hey, don't bitch about me updating if you don't want to read the topic at hand. (I'm boy crazy, always have been, always will be... until I meet the right one anyways!)

No comments: