Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Note to self:
Nipple rings.
Boom boom boom.
Drama.
Being fit.

Wow four topics today. Lucky you.

Nipple rings. So the object of my crush has his nipples pierced. Honestly, fucking awesome. I found that out (through my own cunning and seductive ways) and I was seriously turned on. I guess on some people it just works. And on him it SOOOOOOO works. I love being surprised. And no, I did not sleep with him. Though, I had the opportunity to...twice. I am pretending like I have morals. It's frustrating.

Steve there is absolutely nothing wrong with the name of my blog.

I've been watching The Next Great Champ on FOX lately. Apparentley it must be aired on the nights I have off and aren't at the bar. I have respect for Oscar de la Hoya but the only advice he ever gives the other boxers is, "Get that jab up and BOOM BOOM BOOM." Boom boom boom. I am thinking I might go into boxing promoting...as long as I get my boom boom boom's down. Pretty lame show over all but the best that network has to offer these days.

Said boy has lots-o-drama in his life. So much that I had to change the profile on my phone so that it display's "No more drama." I told him to ditch his baggage and eliminate the drama and him and I would be awesome. He has asked me where we stand and I always say, "It's honestly up to you. If you want to date you know I am into it, but I am not going to pressure you." Is that a bad thing? A good thing? Am I supposed to be less laid back and show him that I really dig him.. or is the no pressure approach a good way to go? This is where I would definitely appreciate comment's from my readers.

I was told (also by the boy) that I was "fit" the other day. Screw being skinny. Screw being thing. I think being "fit" is exactly where I want to be. (I was having a pretty good abs-good boob day per my clothing selection.) Just the term "fit" echoed through my head all night long. Well, the hour of sleep I got that night anyways. That's right where I want to be .. .happy with me and fit.

Am I obsessed with boys? Yes. And I love it.

Fucking nipple rings... .mmmm!

No comments: