Game One:
Me- 125
C- 127
Hot boy- 50
J- 45
Game Two:
Me- 79
C- ?
Hot boy- 81
J- 166
Those would be the bowling scores from last night. (Well, four select people of eight.) I was second of 8 people the first game with the hot boy rolling a 50 and a friend (on my team) rolling a 45.
Game two I choke. Hot boy magically beats me so my gloating was short lived. Friend (still on my team) pulls a game straight out of his ass. Three strikes in the first 9 frames then 3 strikes in the final frame. What the hell!
Also tried out two new "hipper" bars in the Duluth/Superior area. The first being [a href="http://www.duluthathleticclub.com"]Duluth Athletic Club (DAC)[/a]. It was a far cry from the dive bars that are typically associated with this area but it reminded me of an updated Starlite Lounge. The other was 21 North. It tries to be a hip urban club but falls a little short and the sophisticated cement bar and beautiful backlighting and frosted glass is overshadowed by the strobe lights and dj playing "Goodies" all night long. I will definitely give the DAC another try when I can hit the happy hour prices of $2 for Absolut and Tanqueray drinks.
As far as the boy aspect of it all - I guess we can say it is all good.
Extreme Makeover Home Edition is on now and Desperate Housewives is on later. I guess we can say I have a busy night ahead of me.
14 year old Montana ranch kid ropes drowning man out of Yellowstone River
[Hero]
-
[image: Hero] [link] [7 comments]
1 hour ago
No comments:
Post a Comment