Date Night.
I went out on a "date" type activity last night. I believe it to be (or remember it as) one of very few real boy asks out girl dates that I've ever been on.
He was fifteen minutes late but arrived with a rose. Sweet romantic gesture. He proceeded to open car doors and other doors. He was dressed up and extremely attentive, polite, smart, and well behaved.
So why am I not interested? Have I become that jaded in my view of men that I am completely uninterested in anyone that doesn't seem to pose a challenge to me? Do I enjoy the struggle and so called "game" of making a boy like me? It seems whenever I am single I am hating every second of it... and now that I have an opportunity I couldn't be any more ambivolent about my situation. Maybe its true: nice guys really do finish last.
Maybe its the fact that my brain is distracted by FRIEND X. Or that I am completely distracted by friends across the country.
drink of the week: Blue Moon beer with a snitch of OJ.
14 year old Montana ranch kid ropes drowning man out of Yellowstone River
[Hero]
-
[image: Hero] [link] [7 comments]
57 minutes ago
1 comment:
Distraction from near and far.
Good thing I'm not in college anymore. I'd never get anything done. Not like I really got anything done when I was in college.
Post a Comment