So I got all my hours in last week. Working 5am-7pm does wonders for helping you reach your minimums. Went into work on Saturday morning at 5:55am (Yes, that's what the time clock said.) Was home by eleven thirty and cooking a pizza by quarter to twelve. Unfortunately, that's when my body decided it was nap time..... Lets just say that pizza was a bit on the "inedible" side. Now, I was strapped for time in primping myself for the wedding in which I was an attendee. I miraculously pulled myself together (with no food) and trapsed through the pouring rain to wish well on others. I followed the service up with two bloody mary's in which provided me with a quite strong buzz then proceeded to the reception for five hours of staring at others and hating them (because they were all talking about me and my "date".)
Anyways: apparently, as a result of my outfit at the wedding (which I thought was quite lovely) all the guys in the outside yard office now think that I "have great boobs." Someone who was there made the comment to all of them (and yes, I was showing them off a bit). I thought it was quite funny.
Is it crazy that I'm looking up trips to Vegas? You'd kick me if you knew who my accomplice was in this latest scheme of mine.
I saw Lords of Dogtown the other night. Overall I have to say: eh. I've heard that the documentary on the same premise was much better...and I can definitely see where they would get that from.
I have a race in less then two weeks - and yesterday was the first time I ran in over a month. I was doing so well for so long then life just got in my way. I'm all mad about that because I was on pace to kick some ass. Now the only ass that's going to be kicked is my own.
Well, that's all I got for now. I'm keeping the drama out of this post for a bit (even though I again have tons in my life). I'm looking for a new job and hopefully that will give me some of my playfulness back.
14 year old Montana ranch kid ropes drowning man out of Yellowstone River
[Hero]
-
[image: Hero] [link] [7 comments]
1 hour ago
1 comment:
That was Saturday.
On Monday I actually punched in @ 4:58am.
Now that is an ugly time of day to a self pro-claimed sleep-a-holic.
I just sort of sit there and stare at my calendar, waiting for it to magically schedule a nap time.
Post a Comment