I am a horrible blogger. I am lazy. I am uncreative. And most of all, I am busy. You should not read this site if you are looking for consistent updates and amusing antecdotes.
On Saturday I visited LaCrosse, WI (My alma-matta) to partake in the United States largest Oktoberfest Celebration. Large it was. But thats not the basis of my post today. Saturday I firmly planted my ass in someone elses camp chair and enjoyed a three hour parade all the while baking in the hot-Southern-Wisconsin sun. I got a sunburn, as did most of my commrades. Gaining a decent farmers tan/burn line is usually of note for October 1st. Even more so is the fact that on Thursday, just a mere five days later, they are predicting snow. Snow. I hate snow. It was 82 in Duluth today - and Thursday its supposed to snow. What did I do to deserve this? I want another burn -- to even out my arms.
The regulator (or so I am guessing) decided that it didn't want to hold up my passenger side window anymore (as of Friday night). This is when I start to damn myself for buying a Volkswagon. I still love my car - but I really need a dealership in this area. Hopefully the place I bring it to on Thursday to get it fixed has the part in stock and all will be good in the land of me again.
Most importantly I finally bought a digital camera. For me, it was a little bit of an impulse purchase. Not so much that I hadn't researched the shit out of the camera - but more so I didn't really expect to buy it so soon. But I'm happy, and as one of my friends said, "You work and work and work and never do anything for yourself - you have to do this to make yourself happy and validate working so hard." And that was all I needed to hear. So once I get a hang of the camera I'm sure I'll start posting some random pictures of my life.
I have to go eat now - Wendy's forgot to give me my Caesar salad today so basically all I've had is 3.5 chicken strips.
14 year old Montana ranch kid ropes drowning man out of Yellowstone River
[Hero]
-
[image: Hero] [link] [7 comments]
58 minutes ago
3 comments:
I'm kind of hungry for some chicken strips now.
Jackie has a blog too...well how great. Now I will be able to harrass you in one more way, how great. I'm glad that you have allowed me to like you. Hope all your car problems get fixed, cars can be such a hassle.
Take Care!
Party Favorites FOREVER!
Aaron, I still have 1 caesar salad credit at the Duluth Wendys if you want to come cash in on it. It's under the name "Cody" since I didn't actually pay for the meal - or any meal I ate last week, for that matter.
And just remember Megan, there is a fine line between harassing and stalking. Harassing is good. Stalking is... well, I already have one!
Just remember: I don't let everyone like me... you are very special.
And the car is fixed! $100 later. Lucky me.
Post a Comment