1) I have an extra vertebrae in my back. My friend Monica calls it my "prehensile tail." I do not have a tail.
2) I get major road rage.
3) If I don't drink soda with caffeine in it I get a headache.
4) I have 4 speeding tickets. Three on my current record.
5) I have shirts, pants, shoes, purses, belts hanging in my closet that still have the tags on them.
5) I enjoy gas station cappucino more then the expensive stuff from Caribou Coffee.
6) I like "Chapstick" brand lip balm the best.
7) I have unlimited minutes available on my cell phone each month. I use approximately 250 of them.
8) I have kissed people in three different countries.
9) I cringe everytime my cell phone rings.
10) If someone crosses me - I will hold a grudge. Forever.
11) My knee has two screws in it.
12) I can feel one of the screws easily through my skin.
13) I managed to bruise myself behind my ear by having a major collision with the corner of my car door on Friday. I have had horrible head pains since then.
14) I am obsesed by Greys Anatomy and wish it was my life.
15) I will not eat anything that grew up in/or resides primarily in the water.
16) I have eaten Deer Heart.
17) I think my college education was a waste of money.
18) My dad usually is right when it comes to things.
19) I look for a new job at least three times a week.
20) I hate the cold winters. Living in Northern Minnesota does not help this.
21) I really want to get married in the next three years.
22) I lose articles of clothing. Shirts, pants, bras, and underwear. Even during times that I'm not dating anyone. Its very disturbing.
23) I think my ex has a bunch of my cds. I only want two of them back (one was a gift from my dad) but I don't know how to ask.
24) I have been to North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Ohio, Indiana, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusets, Maryland, Washington DC, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New York, Tennesse, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Ontario - Canada, and Mazatlan Mexico.
25) I was born in Duluth, MN.
26) This is only the first year I've ever actually lived there.
27) I need to have a huge body of freshwater nearby in order to be happy during the summer.
28) I can downhill ski really well. In the last 8 years I've only snowboarded.
29) I'm not a good waterskiier. I was a natural at wakeboarding.
30) I wish I was a physical therapist.
31) I eat lots of cheeseburgers.
14 year old Montana ranch kid ropes drowning man out of Yellowstone River
[Hero]
-
[image: Hero] [link] [7 comments]
59 minutes ago
3 comments:
I can't believe that you have a tail...
All these years. All those lunches at the Whitney dining center. All those accounting classes under the LIZARD lights. Perhaphs, I was drawn towards those lizard lights - longing for a hot rock - as my tail sprouted from my hinney!
Well, I always sort of pictured it more like a reptilian thing.
But a tigger like tail would be lots of pouncy flouncy bouncy f-f-f-f-fun!
Post a Comment