Friday, December 09, 2005

43 Comments.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your overwhelming support of my last post. I have taken your comments into consideration and realize that you all enjoy reading about my adventures at Victorias Secret. (And, obviously, the blantant fondling that may occur as a result.)

Furthermore, I have not updated lately for the reason that I have not purchased any new articles from Victorias Secret. As soon as I do, however, I will be sure to update.

If you are from my past and have any stories that you would like me to relate, let me know. Keep the comments going -- they only motivate me and inflate my ego more.

2 comments:

Jackie Rae said...

I already did that. Are we looking for a remix?

zbmck

Jackie Rae said...

I just copy and paste the last one and hope that no one ever read back that far?


shqevowl