Tonight I have my entire music library on the playlist. I usually enjoy a good minuet (hello myspace comment) so I select a few classical pieces before I let the media player shuffle through the rest of the selection.
Nirvana? Sure.
Kenny Wayne Shepherd? Excellent.
Edgar Winters & Johnny Lang? Love it.
Korn? Where the hell did that come from... skip.
Suddenly, without warning I heard:
"Hey there fancypants...."
My brain was startled. I thought for sure I had someones myspace profile open and their mp3 player was playing. I started looking for the pause button ... none. Wait a minute... is this coming from my computer?
"Play the songs that make us dance....."
Seriously, where do I get this shit?
"Bring along your lady friend......."
Ween. They get me everytime.
14 year old Montana ranch kid ropes drowning man out of Yellowstone River
[Hero]
-
[image: Hero] [link] [7 comments]
1 hour ago
1 comment:
Jackie!
Where are the updates? I need more underthings posts.
Post a Comment