I never have problems accessing my address book. However, I get Microsoft Office errors like there is no tomorrow. I work on monsterous spreadsheets all day and its hard to complete anything when the program is shutting down every three minutes.
I went through a 4-month stretch where I couldn't find ChapStick Medicated, so now, everytime I see it stocked at a store, I buy 4... or 6.
4 comments:
i just spent 4 months in iraq working the "helpdesk"; i am now disgustingly familiar with Outlook, so this picture almost makes me sick
my chapstick was always at hand, if not as readily accessible as your example.
i hope to god i never hear "i can't access my address book" ever again
TURN OFF CACHED EXCHANGE MODE YOU FAILURES
cnveqnpi
I never have problems accessing my address book. However, I get Microsoft Office errors like there is no tomorrow. I work on monsterous spreadsheets all day and its hard to complete anything when the program is shutting down every three minutes.
I went through a 4-month stretch where I couldn't find ChapStick Medicated, so now, everytime I see it stocked at a store, I buy 4... or 6.
bfpzpfb,
Rae
Cached mode is a good thing.
Jackie, two posts. That painting must have inspired you to some insane degree!
cbjaiu,
Hair
PS: I picked up a Lonely Planet guide to New Zealand.
And one for China.
How about we start small and try to get me to Milwaukee? Is there a Lonely Planet guide for that?
I think the best part of this post is the fact that I labeled the picture "Freedom" .... because I'm looking out the door.
no word verification this time,
Rae
Post a Comment