Although its blocked at work I do, on occassion, enjoy browsing Texts From Last Night on my phone.
Last night I experienced my own funny one-way text exchange with my friend Lissa (mine, however, was not fueled by drugs or alcohol, simply wit.)
Jackie: Yes, I will be here. I had to RSVP no to my own aunts wedding. Running the 5k Friday night...
Lissa: What time is the run Friday?
Jackie: I would like to ammend my previous statement as I will be neither running nor racing on Friday...I will be "participating in the event."
Jackie: Did I ever tell you my back problem turned out to be a herniated disc? Yeah, still not cured.
Jackie: The root of my attitude problem, however, is still un-diagnosed.
Lissa (the next morning): I'm reading ur 4 texts from last night. Ur funny.
I know - I AM funny.
14 year old Montana ranch kid ropes drowning man out of Yellowstone River
[Hero]
-
[image: Hero] [link] [7 comments]
1 hour ago
No comments:
Post a Comment