Wednesday, June 30, 2004

First off, I am not so sure how I feel about the word "blogging" becoming a verb. Such as, I must blog now... or she is blogging at the moment. I have, however, turned my job into a verb. I am HR'ing. Sometimes I laugh because in my head it sounds like 'whoring.' Maybe I'm an HR Whore, if there was such a thing. I wonder aimlessly around my retail hardware hell for ten hours a day... thinking, "There has got to be an HR emergency SOMETIME today." Finally, I get paged... whooo hooo, sacrifice yourself for your people. It was nothing, big surprise. But a girl can dream.

The only other reason for me blogging tonight is to give a props to my old roomate for giving me a mention on his page. I can't really call his page a blog, because it isn't, its way more then that. Seeing it made me think that maybe everyone hasnt' forgotten about me.....yet! Thanks Hair. So my blog tonight is to nod to others who nod to my blog. Yeah, it made sense in my head, but by the time I remembered what my password was to log in and blog it had already lost most of its sense.


Reminder for my next blog: the use of the /slash/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one has forgotten you. Were all still here.


-norm

Jackie Rae said...

Thanks Norm. I almost felt all sentimental after that comment.