Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ask away.

Ask me 4 questions. Any 4, no matter what subject it covers.

I have to answer them honestly.

I have to answer them all.

In turn, you post this message in your own journal and you have to answer the questions that are asked to you.





An aside: I just finished puking. It was not fun and I do not wish to repeat it. It has been a horrible past 24 hours.

7 comments:

Hairtux said...

1) Can you update your blog more often?

I'll come up with more later. :)

Jackie Rae said...

Answer Question #1: Yes. I can update more often. However, if I will is another question.

I, Jackie Rae, do hereby solemnly swear to do my best to try to update on a more consistent basis for the satisfaction of my reader (Aaron.)

Jackie Rae said...

Wow. I'm surprised that anyone even bothers to come around here anymore. I've been less than a gracious host. Thanks for keeping the faith.

Anonymous said...

it's about time

Jackie Rae said...

oh pish posh you all are acting like i was gone forever!

fraNkenoodles said...

Question 2) do you miss me?

I MISS YOU NADIA *huggles* hang in there, you are awesome.

Jackie Rae said...

You know I miss you Rob!

I also miss people wanting to talk to me because I used to be fun, entertaining, and funny!