Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Epilogue: Last verse. Same as the first. A little bit shorter and a little bit worse.

Did you really think I was done with the whole "said boy" issue? If you did you were sadly mistaken. You should really know me better by now. So the news at the old rumor mill is that said boy is now seeing another coworker.

Two issues I have with that.

1) He told me he didn't want to date a coworker. This he expressed many times. Even when HE was the one hitting on ME.

2) He told me that he ran into his ex and wouldn't be fair to me. When I confronted him about this other girl (whom I had heard rumors about) he said that she wasn't an issue it was about his ex.

Now, why do guys have such a hard time telling the truth. He had been pretty damn truthful about everything else that we ran into then suddenly he starts to lie? I'm not mad that he and I aren't seeing each other (or doing whatever it was that he and I were doing). I just can't believe he was yet another guy full of shit. I gave him plenty of opportunity to tell me the truth in a non-hurtful manner. It's just really frustrating and makes me lose faith in the male species.

He did stop at my desk today and tell me that I looked "pretty." I just stared at him. (This is before I had gotten the information.) I asked him if he and I were "not talking" since he hadn't returned my phone call. (See, I'm up front about everything.) Apparentley, we are still talking ... but he's probably got his handsfull with another coworker.

So I go back to my old saying of: guys suck.

Someone, please prove me wrong. And quick.

Drink of the day: Nothing. I'm thirsty though.

2 comments:

Jackie Rae said...

Oh I can always see right through that. But then I usually just fall right back into it as well.

She's a nice girl. Cute too. But talking to her is like talking to a burnt out lightbulb. He'll figure that out... hopefully soon enough to spare himself.

I'm a sucker for good looks and compliments thats for sure.

Mark Ronsman said...

First off....ouch. That really sucks. I already thought this guy was an idiot, but now he's just cemented that thought in stone. Please Jackie, please, don't take this schmuck back if he does figure out this other girl is a tool. Realize he isn't worth it and tell him to fuck off.

And we don't ALL suck, only like 99% of us do. There's a few other there...