Three hours after I made the last post both phone calls have arrived. The birthday lunch is already complete. The second (and more highly anticipated) phone call has come but not been resolved. The boy thinks we should "sit down and talk." I immediately said back into the phone, "Oh ohhh, thats bad." The boy continued, "What? What are you thinking?" Perhaps I am thinking differently then he is. Perhaps I am right on the money. I told you... I have feelings about these sort of things. My guess is still "I don't want to see you," is going to be the words of choice tonight. I can't imagine it being something hopefull like, "Where do we stand?" Or, "You want to date me exclusively?" Things like that just don't happen to people like me.
I have to wait until after dinner though..... I guess its tough to break up with the girl you aren't even dating on an empty stomach.
14 year old Montana ranch kid ropes drowning man out of Yellowstone River
[Hero]
-
[image: Hero] [link] [7 comments]
1 hour ago
7 comments:
Good luck!
P.S. "tradgic" is actually spelled "tragic"
If all you have to say is "Good Luck" I know I'm fucked.
I was hoping you'd at least say I was overreacting. Guess not.
(And thanks Webster!!)
WHAT HAPPENED?
Regardless, there's still no The Hair.
I guess my only comment was "Good luck" because he did seem to be avoiding you...at least on some level. People don't avoid someone that they have good news for. But what the hell do I know, I don't even know the kid. (please forgive my pessimism) I hope it was good news. Be sure to update so we know what happened!
Anonymous is just jealous because there is no drink named Anonymous.
Woah, holy comment explosion.
The results will be a new post.
Regardless, this isn't about the drink.
Post a Comment