Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I saw and got a lot more then I had bargained for.

Last night was our post Instant Profit Sharing (bonus check) party. (Non-Work Sponsored) The employees at my work all seem to tend towards the same hobby... i.e. drinking. So gather, we did, at the bar.

The high and low points of the night are as follows (you decide which is a high which is a low):
1) Lost money at pull tabs.
2) Didn't pay for a single drink all night.
3) Got propositioned by the former "jerk" of a boy while his girlfriend was still there.
4) Lots of harmless flirting and hugging with certain unamed coworker.
5) Saw boobs not only at the strip club but also while still at the bar.
6) So called friend first tried to start drama with me... then proceeded to get a DUI.
7) More harmless cuddling in packed car on ride home with coworker circa 3am.
8) Had to wake up the next morning to work for 10 hours.

3 comments:

Jackie Rae said...

10 hour shifts are nothing to me now. If I ever get a job thats 40 hours a week I don't know what I'll do since I'm so used to working 45 hours per week. There is no such thing as an 8 hour day in my land.

Jackie Rae said...

Where was I working before?

Jackie Rae said...

Josh,
Yeah, stopped CenturyTel at the end of December of 2003. Though, if you are looking for a good laugh, search for the CenturyTel interweb thread on mrhaironline.com/forum....

I work for a Menards in Minnesota now. I do their Human Resources for them. It's not as horrible as CenturyTel, but on certain days it can rival it.