Monday, February 21, 2005

I've lost it.

I've lost my edgy writing style. I've lost my wit, my sarcasm, and seemingly my humor.

I am my biggest nightmare: I am boring and much like the rest of the world.

Apparently, Hunter S. Thompson lost it all as well. I guess this was bat country to him and he definitely couldn't stop here.

3 comments:

Jackie Rae said...

I guess I was hoping that you would say something more to the effect of: "You haven't lost anything Jackie, you just aren't getting laid, therefor your body isn't releasing those creative endorphins that sex provides you with."

But I guess that was asking for a little bit much.

Jackie Rae said...

I'm not really sure what to say about any of this.

It's all quite more then I was really hoping for.

Jackie Rae said...

I am beginning to wonder if I am the one around here that really needs to get laid.....


J/K. I'm keeping track. You are one "up" on me.